What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

PHP editor?

Pinkipad

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I'm looking for a text editor that allows me to edit PHP documents without losing code integrity. I'd prefer free but will pay if the program does all I want.

I tried downloading 1 program but wasn't able to. Being new to MAC I'm lost ... But ... The zip file offered me 2 options, open in... and open in Dropbox. Neither does anything!

I want to save, not open yet.

Suggestions? Help?

OP
P

Pinkipad

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Thanks, viewed that yesterday. Tried the free one (Edhita) but had issues finding my document to open ... Remember I'm MAC-stupid. There was no directory for me to choose a folder .

Wanted to try Koder but needed to view reviews.

If I could save zip files I'd be in a better position.

OP
P

Pinkipad

iPF Noob
Reaction score
FTP. I put them in a specific folder because, for example , both sites have sidebar.php and they need to be separate.

OP
P

Pinkipad

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Any more recommendations? I've seen a few recommended HTML editors but want to be sure I can edit a PHP file before I buy.

I would use a free online editor if someone could suggest one.

Most reactions

Latest posts