What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

RTF editor app

mobi1

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Is there any rich text format (RTF compatible) editor app in iPad which can open/save RTF documents from Dropbox, Onedrive etc.?

Thanx

twerppoet

iPad Fan
Reaction score
Textilus Pro can work with RTF files. That’s the main reason I’ve kept it arround, rare as it is for me to need that ability.

It does not have direct access to DropBox and OneDrive, but it does allow you to use the Files app’s interface to access files. You can add DropBox, OneDrive, and many other cloud services to Files. They way they implemented it in Textilus not as convenient as using the default on iPad storage, but it does work. Also, it can be a bit buggy in my experience.

Of course, Word will do RTF as well. If you have an Office 365 subscription you can install Word on one tablet (personal account).

Those are the only RTF capable editors I’m aware of. There are probably others, but I don’t need one bad enough to search for another. Also, it’s got very good reviews, so the crashing might be rare, and I’m just unlucky.

Most reactions

Latest posts