What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Photosmith - new photography app that works with Lightroom

Phine00Del

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi all,

I just read about a new app called Photosmith that allows you to import, organize, categorize, tag, and filter pictures once you import pics onto your iPad. It looks pretty cool and costs $18. Has anyone downloaded it and tried it yet? I know it just came out but it looks like a great app for photographers. Just trying to get some feedback for anyone that's already tried it.

http://itunes.apple.com/app/photosmith/id427757668?mt=8#

Hasty

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Read a good review from a beta tester. Believe it was on iPad Creative.

Definitely one to get as it will work with aperture and lightroom.

Hasty

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Checking Giz it states that it won't work with Aperture which is a shame.
Let's hope the devs are working on that too.

OP
P

Phine00Del

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Downloaded it yesterday and so far it works well. Tried it out with just a coupla pics. The interface is pretty simple and easy to use.

MikeV99

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Phine00Del said:
Downloaded it yesterday and so far it works well. Tried it out with just a coupla pics. The interface is pretty simple and easy to use.

Do you think Photosmith could be combined with Dropbox or MobileMe to review and store a large number of raw files during a several day trip without having a laptop? If so, what workflow would you use?

Thanks.

Sent from my iPad using iPF

Most reactions

Latest posts