What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Photon Browser of Skyfire for Flash Browser on iPad ?

vish26

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi Guys,

Though I have shortlisted on Skyfire and Photon Browser APP to play flash enabled stuff ? I was wondering if you guys have anything else to suggest ?

Between Skyfire and Photon which one should I go for my requirement is more for a comprehensive browser which can load flash enabled website and play flash videos on a website. Looks like Photon should be the choice according to me ?

what do you guys suggest ?

Thanks,
Vish26

Docvan

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Wasn't that satisfied with photon. I like iswifter cause it does a more smooth execution of flash media. It's not free, but they give you a free trial period.

ipadluva69

iPF Noob
Reaction score
This must be a jailbreak app, iswifter?

QUOTE="Docvan"]Wasn't that satisfied with photon. I like iswifter cause it does a more smooth execution of flash media. It's not free, but they give you a free trial period.[/QUOTE]

tomcrown

iPF Noob
Reaction score

QUOTE="Docvan"]Wasn't that satisfied with photon. I like iswifter cause it does a more smooth execution of flash media. It's not free, but they give you a free trial period.
[/QUOTE]

It is in tha APP STORE

MoonlitSonata

iPF Novice
Reaction score
ipadluva69 said:

QUOTE="Docvan"]Wasn't that satisfied with photon. I like iswifter cause it does a more smooth execution of flash media. It's not free, but they give you a free trial period.
[/QUOTE]

No, it's in the app store.

ipadluva69

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I can not find it, who is the developer?

QUOTE="MoonlitSonata"][/QUOTE]

No, it's in the app store.[/QUOTE]

MoonlitSonata

iPF Novice
Reaction score

zozyzozy

iPF Noob
Reaction score
First skyfire does not play games photon not that good for me but I tried puffin browser
It is really fast and smooth
In my opinion puffin browser check it on YouTube

ipadluva69

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Puffin doesn't have many good reviews which tells me that it works well for some but not for all.

iPad 3 user

Skyfire

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Skyfire for iPad supports Flash video in a way that can save significant bandwidth. (Flash games and apps, however, are not supported.)

Most reactions