What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Photograph

Hairyegg

iPF Noob
Reaction score
If this has been posted before apologies.

Does anyone know of an app that will post edit photos, stacking that sort of thing.

Basically I will download from my DSLR to my iPad, then creat star tracks.

Thanks in advance for any help.

J. A.

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Hi, welcome to iPF!

If you search for apps that can edit photos in App Store, you'll get quite a few results. Some of them can store the pictures as well.

Here's a small collection of apps that I know or use:
Snapseed - editing photos
Photoshop Express - for editing
Photogene - editing also
Adobe Lightroom - editing and storing, there's also computer software
Flickr - storing (1TB) and editing; there's also a "private" setting, if you don't want to show your pictures to the community
There's also Apple's iPhoto app.

I don't know, though, if they are capable of stacking photos. You'll have to take a look at them.
There are also True HDR and Pro HDR. I suppose they are not what you're looking for, but you can try.

There's also Easy Photo Stack - paid and free version. Supposedly this is the kind of app that you're looking for.

Hope that helps.

Last edited:
OP
H

Hairyegg

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Thanks for the welcome.
I've looked at Easy Photo Stack, from the reviews it's just a crop app. I'll take a look at the others you've mentioned.
Thank you also for the reply.

J. A.

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Thanks for the welcome. I've looked at Easy Photo Stack, from the reviews it's just a crop app. I'll take a look at the others you've mentioned. Thank you also for the reply.
You're welcome.

If the apps I posted are not the ones you'd need, hopefully other members can point to the right direction.

Last edited:

twerppoet

iPad Fan
Reaction score
If you use Adobe Lightroom on a PC or Mac, (I don't) I believe there is a companion app that will do much of what you want.

J. A.

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
I've got no idea how I missed that one. :eek:
Probably because you were just skimming my post?
It's long, and I wrote it somewhere inbetween. It can easily escape someone's notice. :)

Last edited:

Most reactions