What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Photobuket help please?

SweetPoison

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hey Guys ~

On my desktop in PB, you know how under each picture there are four options we can grab from to post our pictures?

I hope that makes sense.

Well on on the bottom last row of pictures on the first page, I have all of those options but they go so far down they cover the page selections so I can't go to page 2, 3, 4, 5! Nothing. I have a lot of pictures and can only view page one.:(

HOW do I fix this. I don't know how it happened either ~

iPadCharlie

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Good morning!

If you move your mouse pointer off of the graphic, it makes that box with the choices (I knew what you were talking about!) go away so you can see the the page numbers at the bottom of the screen.

EDIT: Nice to see your old avatar back. I just couldn't get used to the cat.

OP
SweetPoison

SweetPoison

iPF Noob
Reaction score
If you move your mouse pointer off of the graphic, it makes that box with the choices (I knew what you were talking about!) go away so you can see the the page numbers at the bottom of the screen.

That doesn't work.:( Gotta Plan B?;)

: Nice to see your old avatar back. I just couldn't get used to the cat.

Me too! I always change it to, utilmately, return to that one!

iPadCharlie

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Maybe click on a graphic higher up on the page and not on the bottom line ???

iPadCharlie

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Try this...

On my Photobucket, it displays 19 images on each page. When I go to Page 2, the end of the URL line has /?start=20 after my name. This means it starts looking at picture 20. Every page increments by 20 so the next line would be /?start=40 and so on.

OP
SweetPoison

SweetPoison

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Have you tried moving in the window with two fingers on the screen?

This is not on my ipad, but my desktop. I am going to look for a way to contact them, I guess. I have 2000 pictures, and can only access the first page.

I don't think so.:mad:

OP
SweetPoison

SweetPoison

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Try this...

On my Photobucket, it displays 19 images on each page. When I go to Page 2, the end of the URL line has /?start=20 after my name. This means it starts looking at picture 20. Every page increments by 20 so the next line would be /?start=40 and so on.

hmm...I don't understand. But if I did ~ I can't get to page two....

iPadCharlie

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Well shitums! Been out all day running errands, sorry. If rebooting your computer doesn't fix it then I am lost for suggestions.

Most reactions