What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Photo troubles

Marms3000

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Recently purchased the new iPad(3), i had an original iPad(1) before this. I have a few hundred photos on the old iPad an would like to make sure they are backed up. However when i recently plugged it into my iMac which has snow leopard, iphoto only came up with showing 27 photos on it. The photo stream is sharing a few photos between the ipad's but theres still hundreds on the old ipad that aren't showing up available for import on iphoto.

If more information is required to answer this query please ask and i will answer what i can.
:) thanks

Project37

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I do not have a Mac but I do use iTools on my PC and it works great for copying media from the iPad to your computer. I see they have a version for the Mac so give this a try. Download and install on your Mac and then install. Hook up your old iPad 1 to the Mac and in iTools you can go to media and highlight all of your photos and extract them to your Mac. Then hook up the iPad 3 and in iTools select the pictures that your extracted from your old iPad 1 to be imported into the iPad 3. Let us know if it works as this might help some other forum members. Here is the web link to the Mac version of the iTools program:

http://itools.hk/cms/webpage32.htm

Sent from my iPad using iPF

Most reactions