What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Photo Time and Date

jamby

iPF Noob
Reaction score
When you take a photo with your iPad does it get a time and date stamp? If so, how do I see it. When I browse my photo roll can't figure a way to reveal MIT.

City

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I don't think it has a date and time stamp for the iPad 3. Sorry.

f4780y

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Time and date information, and a whole lot more, is captured in the EXIF data for each photo the camera takes. however, the standard photos app does now allow you to query it. IPhoto does, as do other 3rd party photo apps. See screenshot attached with EXIF for photo just taken shown on top right...

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Exchangeable_image_file_format

Attachments

• ImageUploadedByTapatalk HD1340137800.925574.jpg
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk HD1340137800.925574.jpg
    56 KB · Views: 1,833

Aquaticz

iPF Noob
Reaction score
iPad 3 user
Does Koredoko "imprint" the date & time on the actual photo? I ask because I take almost 1000 pics a month as a Construction Inspector. i need to maintain an archive that has date and time directly on photo.
Thanks so much for your time & knowledge- i-pad newbie
Aquaticz

Koredoko will display the time, date, and the location. It will show the exif data, but the paid ads have to be turned on.

Aquaticz

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Ok this is what I found WITHOUT JAILBREAKING Avairy and another called photo date. Photo date allows you to take a photo within the app that date and time stamps automatically

A great find - so I am back to share

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Most reactions

Latest posts