What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Looking for people to test my new iPad App for Photo Booth companies

LAphotoBrian

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hey everyone,
I’d really appreciate any help/testing/feedback that you could provide. The app is designed as an add-on for Photo Booths and Green Screen setups.
The concept is called Photo Party Upload and it allows photos to be instantly transferred wirelessly from the Photo Booth or Green Screen computer to an iPad(s). Then, guests can directly interact with the photos by uploading them to Facebook, Twitter, Email or Print live from the iPads. There are tons of marketing/branding features built in to this App, including graphic overlays, custom Tweet message, custom Facebook album, data capture, surveys, etc.

If you are interested in helping, and potentially writing a review , I would be happy to get you setup for a trial run. Feel free to contact me directly: Brian@photopartyupload. com

Thanks in advance for all your help!

Most reactions