What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Photo app

Melie

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Good morning,

As much as I dislike Windows, I wish iPad OS would imitate their photo handling skills.
Rant over. Have a great day.

Mark

NSquirrel

iPF Novice
Reaction score
What skills in particular are you missing? Perhaps have a look at Camera+2 by LatNiteSoft, which has a lot of photo handling capabilities.

OP
Melie

Melie

iPF Novice
Reaction score
I am looking for organization. The ability to actually move a photo from one folder to another.
Not just duplicating photos in different folders.

thanks,
Mark

LannyC

iPad Fan
Reaction score
The Photos app is hopeless for that. I just copy photos to my iMac, organize them into folders there, delete them from the iPad, then sync the folders back to the iPad during the regular iTunes backups. I assume iTunes for Windows works the same way.

I still have the unsolved issue of the iPad changing the order of photos within a folder.

NSquirrel

iPF Novice
Reaction score
It surprises me that there isn’t an alternative app. Hopefully now someone will come along and say ‘yes there is’ … try so and so…

Most reactions

Latest posts