What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Photo app that allows me to paste back into original folder?

No1zeppelinfan

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Anyone know of an app that allows me to edit (i.e. rotate etc) a photo but then allows me to paste back into the original synced folder? I've got PS Express and Photo Crop, Great to do the edits but saves into the "Saved" folder in the main photo window. I need an app that allows me to edit the photo where it is or returns it to where it originally came. Anyone know of such an app?

Cheers

Reaction score
I could be wrong , but I believe iTunes has a strangle hold on anything synced from it that only iTunes can change.
I've got one called Crop It for simple changes but it saves changed photos into my saved folder as well.
I'd be happy if I could just delete a synced photo without iTunes, much less edit and save it there.

Support Our Troops!!
This post was Tapatalk approved. Sent from an Incredible phone

OP
No1zeppelinfan

No1zeppelinfan

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Ah thought so, Thanks. Shame we're so restricted some times. Encourages jailbreaking doesnt it.I dont want to jailbreak mine but sometimes I do wonder if Apple are being a bit too zealous with things.

Most reactions

Latest posts