What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Photo albums

superhoops

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Hi
I have been trying various photo album apps - souvenir, stash, iphoto album- and in all of them the order of my photo albums is totally jumbled. What I mean is on my ipad 2 my photo albums are named 2005 April, 2006 June etc etc. however in the apps they are all jumbled up and in no order.
My favourite is Souvenir but difficult to use due to the lack of order, any ideas anyone??

ChristianaR

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi Superhoops. Can you specify what you are wanting answered?
Ie, you want an app that keeps the order that you have on your camera roll? That will depend on the app.
You want to reorder something?
You need help with the Souvenir app?

Sorry to have to ask, but Im unsure of what you're asking.

OP
superhoops

superhoops

iPF Novice
Reaction score
The correct order of photo albums is not reflected in the apps mentioned. Whereas in the built in stock"photos" apps of the ipad they are correctly displayed as January 2002' May 2003, October 2006 i.e. chronologically, they are all out of order in the other apps, i.e. May 2003' October 2006' January 2002. This, for me, makes them almost worthless

ChristianaR

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hmmm.
The order on the iPad is wherever you put them. Ie, you just move them around.
The order in apps could be alphabetical? Maybe relabel them yymm?

Most reactions

Latest posts