What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Naming photo albums

maholmes1

iPF Noob
Reaction score
How do you name your photo albums on the iPad instead of it just being called camera roll, all imported etc.

Darkstar2007

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Website
www.iphoneforums.net
maholmes1 said:
How do you name your photo albums on the iPad instead of it just being called camera roll, all imported etc.

You have to do this through iTunes. Depending on what computer OS you use (windows or Mac) you'll have to create a new album with your computer and stick whichever pictures you want on your iPad in there. Then you sync your iPad to iTunes and drag and drop the album into iTunes and sync!

Hope this helps!

ctfjr

iPF Noob
Reaction score
maholmes1 said:

You have to do this through iTunes. Depending on what computer OS you use (windows or Mac) you'll have to create a new album with your computer and stick whichever pictures you want on your iPad in there. Then you sync your iPad to iTunes and drag and drop the album into iTunes and sync!

Hope this helps!

Sure helps me!

New user and compulsive photographer. Now I know how I can organize my images.

I think the biggest problem I am going to have is not knowing the questions to ask - like ths one!

Thanks!

Poser

iPF Noob
Reaction score
its more organized when you use a Mac, a major difference than PC.

Harters

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Poser said:

How is that please?

I have just bought my first Mac so any tips like this would be greatly appreciated. Currently I do what I did on my PC and have a separate folder on my 2nd drive which I load with photos I want on my iPad, then sync to that.

Sent from my iPad 2 using iPF

Poser

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Poser said:

How is that please?

I have just bought my first Mac so any tips like this would be greatly appreciated. Currently I do what I did on my PC and have a separate folder on my 2nd drive which I load with photos I want on my iPad, then sync to that.

you sync in iTunes, but use iPhoto menu.

organize your iPhoto(mac) first.

itunes-photos.png

using a Mac, you get the faces tab on iPad(browse photos by face), must setup iPhoto(mac) faces first.

iPad-two-up-Photos-app-Faces-and-Places.png

iphoto_faces.jpg

Last edited:

Harters

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Poser said:
you sync in iTunes, but use iPhoto menu.

organize your iPhoto(mac) first.

using a Mac, you get the faces tab on iPad(browse photos by face), must setup iPhoto(mac) faces first.

Great, thank you :)

Most reactions

Latest posts