What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Photo albums

Stark50

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I can't figure the albums. I add a new folder and my existing photos are over written. Apple tells me to create one folder and lump all my pictures in it. So how can I create separate albums if I have to lump all my pics together? Frustrating. The manual is so missing in com tent

Help

Bremen

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Website
www.bremencole.com
This is the introduction forum....so welcome.

The help forum would be a better place to ask questions....

Each folder you make on your computer, will be an album on the iPad. So make as many different folders as you want with different names, and you will have that many albums. I don't know who told you you could only have one folder, but they were wrong.

AbblePC

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Google, "How to create new album in iPhoto"

Result; "Apples very own tutorial"

Welcome to the forums, always nice to see new people but even nicer to see new questions. Please make use of the forum search as well as remember Google is your friend, just like us. :)

Most reactions