What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Phone Call from UPS

fishguy2019

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hope this doesn't jinx my delivery but about a half hour ago I got a call from UPS asking if there would be someone home between 10 and 2 to sign for my "special" Saturday delivery. I'm stoked. I'ts gonna be hard to wait. I don't live in a huge city but in the outback of central Wyoming.

Anyone else receive such a call?

Gayle

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I got a similar phone call from UPS yesterday afternoon. Asked if someone would be home to sign, if not, delivery would be on Monday. I assured them I would be waiting to sign on April 3. Eastern Ohio here--closest large cities are Pittsburgh and Columbus, both two hours away.

Cannot wait for tomorrow!!!:)

shadownmss

iPF Noob
Reaction score
You are lucky...... I have confirmed with UPS that I am in a Saturday delivery area and that I will receive my iPad tomorrow.......I live about 50 miles outside of Louisville, KY.....Since we are so close to the main UPS hub I am hoping everything goes smoothly. I feel like a crack addict waiting for his next fix! I have already purchased all of the apps that I am planning on buying initially.......I just need to plugin the iPad:D

Most reactions

Latest posts