What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Perfect Size - Next Design of Mini

dongeel

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I keep buying new gadget hoping for the best of the best. I thought the original iPad was too large for day to day practicality, but came to find out the Mini is also not ideal size. Better explanation, or reason for my thinking is that I hoped the Mini to be an iPhone with magnified version, yet it is rather a miniaturization of the larger iPad. So, it fills neither gap. Therefore I concluded the perfect size for the next iPad should be a slightly larger of Samsung Note 2 range with identical iPhone applications with magnified view, and allow users to download apps from eihter iPhone specific or iPad. (I need to be hired by Apple as I also came up with the Mini idea as soon as the very first iPad came out :).

Elizellen

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Why did you think the mini would be a bigger version of the Iphone? I assumed as it was to be called a "mini ipad" that it would be as it is - a smaller version of the Ipad.

OP
D

dongeel

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Well, remember when the first iPad came out, people were saying it was just a larger version of iPod Touch? Somehow it got stuck in my mind to this date. Having owned no iPad until the Mini, I just learned the major differences between iPod and iPad apps in most part. Just saying.

quadtronix

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I think they should put OSX on the regular iPad and IOS on the mini...

Callihan_44

iPF Noob
Reaction score
whatever apple does it's gonna have to stay innovative...android is coming on strong and has easliy surpassed in the phone world IMO...tablets though the ipad still rules but you gotta admit, some of those android tablets are awesome looking....

MoonlitSonata

iPF Novice
Reaction score
whatever apple does it's gonna have to stay innovative...android is coming on strong and has easliy surpassed in the phone world IMO...tablets though the ipad still rules but you gotta admit, some of those android tablets are awesome looking....

They look nice, but the OS is terrible IMO.

Most reactions

Latest posts