What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

PDF apps

danriffle

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi,

Is there a PDF reader app that will allow you to copy an area of the screen and paste it or save it as a JPG/PNG?

Thanks,
Dan

iVan

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi,

Is there a PDF reader app that will allow you to copy an area of the screen and paste it or save it as a JPG/PNG?

Thanks,
Dan

I'd like that too because I could print a PDF.

There's another solution, size the area in your display to what you want to see printed and do a print screen. (power off button and home button depressed at the same time) The image turns out as a jpeg and is displayed in photos. You can print that with those diminutive printing apps.

OP
D

danriffle

iPF Noob
Reaction score
iVan, thanks for the print screen tip. That's gonna be really handy!

I think I'm gonna try EasyNote and see if it'll do some of what I need.

mgerbasio

iPF Noob
Reaction score
iannotate will allow you to copy and paste. I use it and would recommend it.

mgerbasio

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I just tried it on a graphic that has pictures and text. I copied the text but not the pictures as far as I can tell. I'm a new user and really haven't done more than basic annotations.

Try asking the question here: I couldn't post the link to the site so you'll have to google iannotate.

zfool

iPF Noob
Reaction score
hey guys, there's been some talk on here about myPadMedia and I thought I'd give it a review after getting my iPad.

I've been a member for 3 days now and so far its been really good.

I've been able to download all the Harry Potter books, the entire Twilight Series, some David Balducci books, and even the comic book of that new movie 'Kick-Ass'.

You can try it for yourself at - bit.ly/i*********

Who else is a member?

Most reactions

Latest posts