What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

New iPad App: DocAS = Goodreader + Notes Plus

Status
Not open for further replies.

zipur

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Great job on 3.0 I like it a lot. It's faster and cleaner than before.

Good job! I can now recommend this app

Last edited:

zipur

iPF Novice
Reaction score
9 square workshop said:
Thanks so much for your feedbacks。
We will keep improving it. 3.0.1 will be available soon.

Here are a couple of areas I'd think people would appreciate.

1. If you could squeeze a little more speed out if the startup. This being primarily a quick note taker the boot time is critical.

2. Continue to improve on the ink experience. It may be the finger or stylus but we all appreciate a fluid quick screen input

3. Paper options templets. This should be easy for you to do and make you stand out in this app area. So add 10 or 20 more options.

4. Better browser integration. Many of us are students and the ability to import parts or all of a web page is very nice.

5. Expand your import export engine

6. For the artist you can improve the pin selections to add various paint brushes and water colors

7. Improve the recording feature allowing for bigger buttons stop star rewind 30 sec. For a transcription tool

8. A big Feature --- script-to-text translation real handwriting translation.!

9. And lastly add arrow keys to the apple iOS keyboard ;)

Cheers

OP
S

stonew76

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Website
www.9squareworkshop.com

1. If you could squeeze a little more speed out if the startup. This being primarily a quick note taker the boot time is critical.

2. Continue to improve on the ink experience. It may be the finger or stylus but we all appreciate a fluid quick screen input

3. Paper options templets. This should be easy for you to do and make you stand out in this app area. So add 10 or 20 more options.

4. Better browser integration. Many of us are students and the ability to import parts or all of a web page is very nice.

6. For the artist you can improve the pin selections to add various paint brushes and water colors

7. Improve the recording feature allowing for bigger buttons stop star rewind 30 sec. For a transcription tool

Cheers

Thanks so much for your great suggestions.
Here are 7 free promote codes(DocAS paid version) for you and all our friends.

K7RMFH97AFH4
XRJ374WE44RE
7P3A6A6YJ4FA
7NKK3L3EAMXR
34FTHHAWEJRH
E9XPNTPWRF46
3HFTTRJ7AR33

zipur

iPF Novice
Reaction score
9 square workshop said:
Thanks so much for your great suggestions.
Here are 7 free promote codes(DocAS paid version) for you and all our friends.

K7RMFH97AFH4
XRJ374WE44RE
7P3A6A6YJ4FA
7NKK3L3EAMXR
34FTHHAWEJRH
E9XPNTPWRF46
3HFTTRJ7AR33

Thank you but I already paid for the full version : (

Cheers

mikespe

iPF Novice
Reaction score

Cheers

How do you use these codes? When I got to the appstore page there is no place to input the code? Thanks

zipur

iPF Novice
Reaction score
"DocAS 4.0 was just released. It will be available in App store very soon. We added our brand new handwriting engine. We wish this version can show up our great handwriting experience. We will continue enhancing it."
This is from the MFG

Man things are moving fast. DocAS is a great app and now with this update my go to app! Gotta stick with apps that are al lease trying to respond to user needs. It also works with PDF importing and notation.

Forget the rest DocAS Is the to go for full feature Notes. Get the lite version and judge for yourself.
Plus great support for questions!

"Post are better with pictures ".

Last edited:

G8RinATL

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I have upgraded from the Lite to full version, but now can't open files created in the Lite version. Do I have to export via iTunes? Is that my only choice? Would think that the upgraded app would automatically import docs created under the Lite version.

OP
S

stonew76

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Website
www.9squareworkshop.com
Since DocAS Lite and DocAS are 2 different Apps in device, we can not automatically transfer it.
We provided 2 ways to transfer the documents from Lite to full version. 1. You can go to DocAS setting panel, and tap "Backup&Restore", and create a backup, then transfer this backup data to your Desktop computer via iTune File Sharing or WIFI. And then transfer it back to your full version DocAS in Backup & Restore. And restore it in full version. But, you must make sure you must export/backup your new documents/notes on your DocAS because this restore will replace all your old data.
2. Using our export feature on DocAS Lite via iTune, you can transfer this document to your desktop via iTune File Sharing, and then transfer it back to your full version DocAS via iTune file sharing as well.

I have upgraded from the Lite to full version, but now can't open files created in the Lite version. Do I have to export via iTunes? Is that my only choice? Would think that the upgraded app would automatically import docs created under the Lite version.

zipur

iPF Novice
Reaction score
How about handwriting transcription.
My experience with the current handwriting is pleased but not happy. Maybe it's will take more experience but the slight delay before the print box moves to the next open area lags IMO.

OP
S

stonew76

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Website
www.9squareworkshop.com
Thanks so much, Zipur
We are continuing tuning and improve the experience for that. :)

Best Regards,
9 Square Workshop

How about handwriting transcription.
My experience with the current handwriting is pleased but not happy. Maybe it's will take more experience but the slight delay before the print box moves to the next open area lags IMO.

zipur

iPF Novice
Reaction score
It would also be nice if you would add a "crop" feature for time when we would like to use iDocAS as a reader.
If your're gonna knock off GoodReader it has to be an excellent reader

Status
Not open for further replies.

Most reactions

Latest posts