What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

PCMag: Apple iPad video review

iDan

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
PCMag's Tim Gideon takes an in-depth look at Apple's iPad prior to the April 3rd launch. Is Apple's first tablet a game-changing device? Exlpore iBooks, iWork, Mail, Maps, and other anticipated apps as we take a close look at the latest high profile gadget from Apple. For the full written review, visit Technology Product Reviews, News, Prices & Downloads | PCMag.com | PC Magazine.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Luj263H_56A]YouTube - PCMag: Apple iPad video review[/ame]

wot_fan

iPF Noob
Reaction score
This is the best review I have seen so far for showing the iPad (instead of someone just talking about their experience with it). I must have watched it at least a half a dozen times so far ;).

dks

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I agree, this is one of the better reviews so far.

DrH

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Cool

That was great. Hopefully by this time tomorrow I'll be writing my own review...on my iPad.

Tagg67

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I agree, great review with good information for all.

Thanks for the post.

Isaac Newton

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I think after the new OS 4...there will still be haters crying that the iPad is the reason kids won't learn how to use laptops, thus impeding their growth-lol

This review is a good one among many!

Most reactions

Latest posts