What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

PC Apple Fan

OUiPad

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I became a convert through the use of my iPhone. I'm a geek who has had every PDA phone that has come out but none have surpassed the iPhone in functionality, even in the business world. I can't wait for my iPad.

iDaryl

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Welcome to the 'collective'!!

I became a convert through the use of my iPhone. I'm a geek who has had every PDA phone that has come out but none have surpassed the iPhone in functionality, even in the business world. I can't wait for my iPad.

You sound like me! :) I was a devoted Windows drone until I got my wife and daughters iPhones. After playing with theirs occasionally, I finally tossed my Windows Mobile PDA got myself one.

Now I have an iPhone 3GS, 17" MacBook Pro running WinXP, WinVista,and Win7 along side of MacOS using Parallels, and two new iPads in the mail! :p

I actually GAVE my Dell Inspiron to my wife and vowed to NEVER purchase another PC! My MacBook runs Windows better than my Dell did!!

Oh, excuse me... this is a iPad forum and I'm going on about Macs!!! Sorry! :p

OP
OUiPad

OUiPad

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Whoa

I'm not ready to give up PCs yet. But, I do like the iPhone and think I will like the iPad.

Most reactions

Latest posts