What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Password

19rudy66$

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Having trouble assigning a password to my “finance” page. Can someone help mr please? 😀😀

giradman

iPad Fan
Reaction score
Having trouble assigning a password to my “finance” page. Can someone help mr please? 😀😀
Hello and welcome to the forum! :) Unfortunately, you've provided virtually NO information for a logical response - to start with is your 'finance' page part of on app, a website, or something else? Please post back - Dave

OP

19rudy66$

iPF Noob
Reaction score
The “finance” app is called Yahoo finance and it is asking for a password that I never had. When I open the app, I also have a message that says - “Unable to use this accoun. There was an error with EDITED. To use this account Please sign in again.The choices are “Not now and sign in.”

HOPE THIS HELPS MORE

Last edited by a moderator:

J. A.

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
I’ve removed the email address. Please don’t post it on the open forum, for security reasons.

twerppoet

iPad Fan
Reaction score
Ok, you probably know this, but I'll go over it just in case. Yahoo finance is s service provided by Yahoo. If you don't already have one, you'll need a Yahoo account to use it. I'd go to yahoo.finance in Safari first to set it up and see if it works. When you've done that you should be able to use the same account and password in the app. The app may ask to send you a security code to activate. That is usualy send to your phone, but there are other methods.

This advice is not 100% guaranteed. I went to the Yahoo site, checked out the finance page, and guesstimated the rest based on how most other services of this type work.

The Yahoo Finance app is probably just the app from of their website. It may or may not work better for you than just going to the site using Safari. Depends on how much work they put into the app, and you own tastes and preferences.

I can't say/guess much more since I don't use the service.

OP

19rudy66$

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Ok, you probably know this, but I'll go over it just in case. Yahoo finance is s service provided by Yahoo. If you don't already have one, you'll need a Yahoo account to use it. I'd go to yahoo.finance in Safari first to set it up and see if it works. When you've done that you should be able to use the same account and password in the app. The app may ask to send you a security code to activate. That is usualy send to your phone, but there are other methods.

This advice is not 100% guaranteed. I went to the Yahoo site, checked out the finance page, and guesstimated the rest based on how most other services of this type work.

The Yahoo Finance app is probably just the app from of their website. It may or may not work better for you than just going to the site using Safari. Depends on how much work they put into the app, and you own tastes and preferences.

I can't say/guess much more since I don't use the service.
Hello - It looke like it is easier to use yahoo.finance via safari. I will try it for awhile.
THANK YOU for your help! 😀😀

Most reactions

Latest posts