What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Pandora playback

smigro

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I am trying to get Pandora to play on my home theatre and cannot get it to work. I have an adapt that goes from a headphone jack to RCA plugs, but when I play music I get nothing out of the speakers. Can you not output pandora throughout the headphone jack? Help please.

FunN4Lo

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Brand new to iPad. Who knew my first post would be to answer a question. I play Pandora through my Droid regularly with a head phone jack to RCA adapter as you describe. I just put the Pandora app on my iPad. It plays too!

OP
S

smigro

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Brand new to iPad. Who knew my first post would be to answer a question. I play Pandora through my Droid regularly with a head phone jack to RCA adapter as you describe. I just put the Pandora app on my iPad. It plays too!

Maybe I am not pushing the jack in all the way. It has a really tight fit and did not just want to force it in.

Most reactions

Latest posts