What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Page Breaks in Pages

drwinston001

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi guys and gals

I've been working in Pages for a while now but one thing I don't seem to be able to do is make the screen look like a page with a proper page break. This is purely cosmetic but I prefer to view the pages as individual pages and not just have a line separating them.

Does anyone know how to get the screen like this in Pages?

rpark5265

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I may be wrong but I am certain that in an earlier version of 'Pages' I was able insert 'page breaks' and now I do not see that function; does anyone concur and does anyone have an explanation?

roysmith135

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi guys and gals

I've been working in Pages for a while now but one thing I don't seem to be able to do is make the screen look like a page with a proper page break. This is purely cosmetic but I prefer to view the pages as individual pages and not just have a line separating them.

Does anyone know how to get the screen like this in Pages?
-------
With keyboard showing, hold finger on page to get
Select, select all, paste >
Tap >
Tap insert
You are offered some choices including tab and page break

Enjoy!

Most reactions

Latest posts