What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Padprop - portable stand for the iPad

Padprop

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi fellow iPad fans.

We're a new company based in the UK and have have launched our first product called the Padprop.

I am the designer and the idea came about from trying to use my shiny new iPad on the train into London. I love the iPad, but found it really hard to type out an email with the thing on my lap.

So I put pen to paper and came up with the Padprop. Its a simple and pretty cheap stand that is perfect for travelling and using on your lap, but is also pretty damn good on a table.

We launched the Padprop on the 1st of January and have had a great response and have been getting pretty decent sales so far.

Please take a look and leave you thoughts. We're also getting ready to produce a Padprop2 for the new iPad2 - which I can't wait to get my hands on.

Look forward to your feedback.

Cheers.

Aaron - Prop-It Ltd

OP
P

Padprop

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Thanks for that habry

Think it was automatically removed for some reason, so appreciate you adding it.

Aaron - Prop-It Ltd

Hasty

iPF Novice
Reaction score
No worries Aaron, links are automatically removed until you have at least five postings on these forums.

OP
P

Padprop

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Padprop at The Gadget Show Live

Hi Guys.

Padprop have just got confirmation that we'll be exhibiting at The Gadget Show Live at the NEC in Birmingham from the 13th to the 17th of April.

We really look forward to introducing the Padprop to over 70,000 visitors and if any of you are going, we'd welcome you to come and grab a coffee and get the chance to see and use the Padprop in person.

Cheers.

Aaron - Prop-It Ltd

Most reactions