What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Outlook Contacts to iPad

Kathy V.

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Does anyone know how to get PC Outlook contacts
on to my iPad?:confused: Help, Help.....

dave421

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Kathy,

When you sync your iPad in iTunes, there should be a tab for contacts or Address book and Outlook is one of the options. I don't remember exactly what the tab is unfortunately since I'm at work and I sync from home. I'll try to remember to check when I get home tonight though.

Bremen

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Website
www.bremencole.com
yes easy....

plug in your ipad. Click on the information tab.... scroll until you see contacts and select outlook....

Bremen

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Website
www.bremencole.com
The trouble with Outlook is that it doesn't play nice with much else besides Exchange Server (which you are not using - that's what everyone else in this forum means when they refer to OWA and syncing over the air). If it's not too painful, I would recommend that you find a way to get all of your email, contacts and calendar info into Google. Then, you can use Outlook as the front end to your Google account, if you so wish. I'm sure that someone has made the software to do this, if Google doesn't offer it themselves.

No reason to do all that, unless you are using Google.... Using Outlook is very simple, and works great. Been syncing Outlook for years on the iPhone and now on the iPad.

Bremen

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Website
www.bremencole.com
How to get contacts loaded on my iPad from:

1. PC - Windows Mail (Vista)
2. iPhone

John

If you are asking how to get contacts form Windows Mail to iPhone.... see post number 4 above and instead of Outlook you should see Windows Mail or something like that.......

OUiPad

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I believe if you use your company email, MS Exchange, and setup your iPad to get that email, contacts and calendar are downloaded with the email. I have my company email downloading to my iPad and I don't remember having to do anything other than setting up the Outlook Web Access.

Most reactions

Latest posts