What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

OtterBox warranty help

jslack30

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hey guys,
just got off the phone with otterbox, I have had an otterbox for my 1gen ipad for bout 8 months. My kids use it more than I do. Anyway the otterbox has seen better days and gel casing is tearing around the plastic case. Also been dropped a time or two and the hard case isnt holding together where it snaps together on the side. I called otterbox and they want a 4 digit number on inside of silicone gel part, I have looked, my wife has looked and we cannot find it, otterbox wants the 4 digit number and she told me it started with a number "6", I need help. Does anyone know that 4 digit number?

Thanks in advance
jslack30

Jman09

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I only have an Otterbox Defender case on my iPhone 4 and the number is in the middle on the inside of the silicone cover in a square above the "Made in China". Mine says 6472, but the iPad code might be different. Could be a batch number.

Most reactions

Latest posts