What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

os4 upgrade to ipod help about to shoot myself

littlebuddha

iPF Noob
Reaction score
hi guys any help, i know its ipad not ipod, but im trying to upgrade my os and all im getting is after 15 mins it tells me there is a problem check my conection time out. my net is okay im getting out, have conected to the wire as well as wireless. do it 5 times each the same thing, even tried on another laptop. any ideas. trying to get os4 onto my ipod touch two is starting to get real silly. if its going to be this hard to do his what happens when its time for my ipad upgrade. ha.

OP
L

littlebuddha

iPF Noob
Reaction score
i did it downloads to end then tells you there was a problem with the downloading, make sure your network setting are right. have downloaded or tried quite a few times and getting now where, i know what it is meant to do but hence the problem

Dannyboy85

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Check your windows firewall and virus program it does that on mine every time unless I disable them.

Most reactions

Latest posts