What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

OS 3.2.1 is out!!

iPadCharlie

iPF Noob
Reaction score
So what does os 3.2.1 software include?
According to their wiki page, "Apple released iOS 3.2.1 for the iPad which includes tweaks to the tablet's WiFi connectivity, video playback, and copy-and-paste for PDF attachments among other updates."

And is it worth waiting for os4 to come out.
Why would you wait (unless you are jailbroken)? Besides, no one really knows for sure when v4.0 is coming out. This update appears to fix some minor(?) bugs and IMHO, is well worth downloading. The WiFi improvement is reason enough to upgrade.

Diane B

iPF Novice
Reaction score
I haven't updated but I no issues (and didn't get mine until late May from China direct. Wonder if the later built ones have less problems). My wifi strength was fine--I could pick up as far away as our pool which is a good distance and anywhere in our house My wifi is upstairs in my office and I've often wondered if having the router higher makes a difference but have no idea LOL Haven't had an issues with video either so wonder if its worth the trouble though I'm sure when I sync next with Itunes it will prompt me to update.

iPadCharlie

iPF Noob
Reaction score
...I'm sure when I sync next with Itunes it will prompt me to update.
It may not do that. In my case, it was not due to automatically check for an update so it thought my OS was current, but when you manually check, it will be there.

lilman

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Updated without any issues. My iPad was jb in the past, but I had performed a recovery mode restore a while ago and so my iPad was a born again virgin before updating.

So far it seems the wifi problems have been fixed. I was losing wifi connectivity every few minutes and would have to manually specify my network in the Settings menu to reconnect. Of course it will take more time to see if the wifi problems are truly gone.

Most reactions

Latest posts