What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Original ipad

Perrypears

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi I’m new on here.
I have on original iPad my grandson uses for music.
Is there any games suitable for a 5 year old which will work on the original fist iPad.
Payed over £600 when it fist came out it hasn’t go a camera ever.

giradman

iPad Fan
Reaction score
Hi I’m new on here.
I have on original iPad my grandson uses for music.
Is there any games suitable for a 5 year old which will work on the original fist iPad.
Payed over £600 when it fist came out it hasn’t go a camera ever.

Hi Perrypears - welcome to the forum! :)

The original iPad was released in April 2010 and is limited to iOS 5.1.1 (currently 11.x version) - of course, you can go to the App Store and click on games of interest (often age-related comments and iOS requirements are described).

Also, there are sites via googling that may list old apps, such as the one shown below (LINK) - I clicked on a few games which defaulted to the App store. Good luck and hopefully others still using these early iPads will 'chime in' and provide recommendations, especially users w/ young kids - my son just turned 45 y/o - ;) Dave

Screen Shot 2018-08-29 at 11.02.06 AM.png

scifan57

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Welcome to iPad Forums, Perrypears!
Within the near future, Apple is likely to start removing old 32 bit apps from the App Store. My advice would be to search the site in the above link as soon as possible for any apps that may interest you. Also, any apps previously purchased or downloaded for the iPad should still be in your App Store purchase history, unless Apple has pulled the app from the App Store.

Most reactions

Latest posts