What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Order shipped

ipad987

iPF Novice
Reaction score
I ordered the iPad on Apple UK site on the day pre-orders were made available and today getting the order been shipped message sent to my email inbox. Can I expect to get it before 28th?

tozol

iPF Noob
Reaction score
well mate, I'm in the same boat, if you get your number from your email and go to "tnt" and click on track international shipping, enter your 9 digit code.
You should get the full current details.

My guess is it will say shipped, from Shenzhen, guandong, which is china, and were there all coming from.

And I have a lot of stuff come from the same part of there, and can take around 4 to 6 days usually.
But given this is TNT a very reputable delivery service, I would be extremely surprised if we haven't got our Ipads by Thursday.

That's what I'm planning my show around, so fingers crossed.

EDIT

here is the link for you to TNT international tracking for all you excited UK customers.....

http://www.tnt.com/webtracker/tracker.do?navigation=1&respLang=en&respCountry=gb

Last edited:

Most reactions