What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Opening and signing PDF Documents

Degenr8

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I am looking at some ways to stream line my business and am thinking about buying iPads for my sales force. I have a software suite that, when coupled with our sweet new xerox devices, will allow me to turn all my forms into fillable pdf's. I can also attach a button to the form that automates it. (e-mails it to the appropriate places) In this instance I would like to be able to have my sales force open this pdf, fill it out and then........

....have it signed on the iPad. Is there an app that would allow me to hand the pad and a stylus over and have the customer sign it? I know that PDF support for the ipads is iffy so should I go with an android tablet? Every other aspect of this process I have figured out. I am also a big fan of the iPad vs the tablet for day to day playing around uses. I just have no business experience with it.

Again in summation I want to open a fillable PDF, fill it out typed, and sign it by hand. Any thoughts?

lunaraseries

iPF Noob
Reaction score
My real estate agent had me use a stylus that was designed for iPad use for signitures. It is great.

Ingliside

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I use an 'Adonit Jot Pro' stylus which is the closest to a pen I have seen, works really well.

Tim SPRACKLEN

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Also look at SignMyPad, which will do just what you want. In addition, you can add text fields, buttons etc to the PDF document from within the app, then you can sign it with a stylus or by hand and then flatten and email the document from within the app itself.

Tim

tglaze

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Ingliside said:
I use an 'Adonit Jot Pro' stylus which is the closest to a pen I have seen, works really well.

How do you like the Jot?

JFrazier

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Tim SPRACKLEN said:
Also look at SignMyPad, which will do just what you want. In addition, you can add text fields, buttons etc to the PDF document from within the app, then you can sign it with a stylus or by hand and then flatten and email the document from within the app itself.

Tim

Hi Tim,
Do you know of any app that is a fillable form that would work like Adobe's fillable pdf forms? I want to be able to use a fillable form on the iPad. Thanks, Julie

kspector

iPF Noob
Reaction score
JFrazier said:
Hi Tim,
Do you know of any app that is a fillable form that would work like Adobe's fillable pdf forms? I want to be able to use a fillable form on the iPad. Thanks, Julie

Try SignNow.....

Most reactions

Latest posts