What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Signing documents

42south

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I have a problem I'm trying to solve. A company in the US sends me legal documents in PDF format that require my signature. Ideally, I'd like to be able to sign them on my iPad screen and be able to send them back immediately, rather than print the PDF out, sign and then have to fax the documents back.

Maybe I'm expecting too much, but I'd be grateful if anyone could offer a solution or suggest an app that might make this possible.

Thanks,

Rob

Tim SPRACKLEN

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Absolutely there's an app for this...

SignMyPad was designed expressly for this purpose. Most Members recommend it, so check it out in the App Store.

Tim

OP

42south

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Thank you, Tim. Off to the app store right away.

OP

42south

iPF Noob
Reaction score
That Sign My Pad app was perfect for my needs, Tim. Up and running and the signed PDF emailed away in just a few minutes. My thanks again...

Kaykaykay

iPF Noob
Reaction score
There are various apps that will let you sign docs on iPad. There's one that's free right now if anyone wants to load it: Softsign.

It's got good reviews. I've loaded it, but not tried it.

I've been using iAnnotate and TakeNotes.

Most reactions

Latest posts