What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

How to improve app response time?

catsaway9

iPF Noob
Reaction score
We're using PDF Expert to complete fillable pdfs on the iPad2. One of my reps just reported a problem. He fills in the fields, saves the document, then closes it. When he reopens it, none of the information he filled in is there, and the fields don't appear as fillable.

I tried to replicate the problem on my own iPad 2 using the same document, and it worked fine for me although it took about 8 seconds for the information to appear and the form to look fillable.

I think it's a response time issue - that the form is actually saved correctly, but that it's taking so long to re-open that he's not seeing his changes.

I told him to do one of two things, or both - (1) Shut down any unnecessary apps, or (2) organize his documents in PDF Expert into folders to (maybe) speed retrieval.

Does anyone have any other suggestions?

Most reactions

Latest posts