What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Only play scrabble

Stattovic

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I purchased an ipad last Christmas thinking of the uses I would have for it, however apart from my wife regularly playing the excellent scrabble game we loaded on, I find I really do not have any other use for it. I have music on an ipod, and wish I had a itouch instead.

My question is: does any one know of an electronic scrabble game we can buy seperate from ipad, my wife would be happy and we could sell the ipad.

Thank you.

OP
S

Stattovic

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I'm sorry that reply does not seem to answer my problem ?

seneca18

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I do not know of any electronic scrabble game, however i'm sure they are out there. If you sell the iPad and get an iPod touch you get reload the scrabble game on that.

twerppoet

iPad Fan
Reaction score
If you have FaceBook, you can play an official version of Scrabble there. Matter of fact the multiplayer feature of the iPad's Scrabble app works through FaceBook, so if she is plaing against friends she will still be set.

There is a great deal more you can do with the iPad, of course, but if you are not going to use it, you are right. You might as well sell it to someone who will. Or gift it. That is what I do when I upgrade.

Most reactions