What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

OnLive Desktop Brings Windows 7 and Microsoft Office to the iPad

Husq250

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Gtatler said:
Yes, you can prepare new files and save them to the server from within the various MS program's offered by the app.

One point is that when logging in o you remote storage it can take several seconds (as much a 30 has been reported) although once logged in it is reasonably quick considering the program you are using actually running on a remote sever.

Don't let th pu you off.

Ok, thanks.

butterfly68za

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I downloaded OnLive and CloudOn. OnLive would not run, my 4meg ADSL line was reported as too slow... o_O CloudOn worked, but the frustration of such a slow app got me getting so frustrated, I removed both apps. I also found with CloudOn, I could not cut and paste between other apps :(

Sent from my iPad 2 using iPF

Gtatler

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Reliably informed Microsoft submitting Office suite to Apple app store and it should be available shortly.

SONY007

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Downloaded the app on my Ipad 2 but it wont open, just flickers once and goes back to the icon

mahanbir

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Eshon said:
No problem, anyone can make US iTunes account, me also did it

Sent from my iPad 2 using iPF

When will it be avilable in Australia

SONY007

iPF Noob
Reaction score
So has anyone from the UK been able to get this to run on their Ipad?

MikesTooLz

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Website
Weather.Team
I'll wait for one that gives me a Mac OS X desktop. For windows I can simply just remote into my windows 7 desktop thats at home.

Most reactions

Latest posts