What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hello, everyone...

Mightion

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I just signed up tonight, in celebration of my new iPad, which arrived this past Friday. :D

It's actually my third iPad- my first was an iPad 1 with 3G, which I still have, and still looks new. (I take care of my stuff :) )

My second iPad is a 32 gb white Verizon iPad 3; which I bought EIGHTEEN DAYS before they announced the fourth gen...( ain't that the way?) - it's now being used by my mother, who had been using my iPad 1.

My new one is a gold 64 GB Air 2 with cellular, running on T-Mobile now.

My iPad is mainly how I keep in contact... I've no great need for a cell phone, so my iPad fills that need...
My hobbies include Transformers, LEGO building, and computer gaming. :D

The OB

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
I just signed up tonight, in celebration of my new iPad, which arrived this past Friday. :D

It's actually my third iPad- my first was an iPad 1 with 3G, which I still have, and still looks new. (I take care of my stuff :) )

My second iPad is a 32 gb white Verizon iPad 3; which I bought EIGHTEEN DAYS before they announced the fourth gen...( ain't that the way?) - it's now being used by my mother, who had been using my iPad 1.

My new one is a gold 64 GB Air 2 with cellular, running on T-Mobile now.

My iPad is mainly how I keep in contact... I've no great need for a cell phone, so my iPad fills that need...
My hobbies include Transformers, LEGO building, and computer gaming. :D
Welcome to the forum Mightion, I'm sure you'll enjoy your stay here.
I can relate to what you are are saying about the timing of the purchase of the iPad3...I bought mine about two months before it was upgraded. And then insult was added to injury when I found it didn't exist anymore in the line up of iPads produced by Apple. But gee that phantom iPad performed well, and my wife is now thoroughly enjoying it..
Nice to have you on board!
Andrew

Sent from my iPad Air2 using Tapatalk

scifan57

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Welcome to the iPad Forums, Mightion! Many of our worldwide membership are only too glad to help their fellow members with answers to their problems and solutions to their problems.

Most reactions

Latest posts