What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

old style ipad - iphone - ipod snyc charging stations

woodguy32

iPF Noob
Reaction score
hello.. ipad people...

First off great "forum" ...Amazing amount of info on the ipad here.. thanks

I got some strange ipad combo sync and charge stations that dont fit the high tech world.. but most of stuff is on the odd end..and well different..

So hit my site and check the dock section..Lots of different styles and finishes..and I have a ton more in the works...some cool one off works..

just featured on cnet.com

thanks woodguy32

Old Time Computer
oldtimecomputer.com
as seen on wired.com and cnet.com

IpadOne

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi are you making stuff like Datamancer ?? i really like is job, only his price is really too much even for individual pieces but he his a great steam punck designer

i can’t wait to see your creation

OP
W

woodguy32

iPF Noob
Reaction score
sorry I cant post pics or links just yet.. lol

But I have the full line of iPad sync stations on oldtimecomputer.com and Etsy.com

Last edited:

IpadOne

iPF Noob
Reaction score
pity i can only see from Google image as the web site is blocked from China :(

OP
W

woodguy32

iPF Noob
Reaction score
how about a dual sync charge station... I know you have more then just an ipad..haha

ipad-iphone-double-dock-350.jpg

dave421

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Welcome to the forum. Maybe you would be interested in helping us out and becoming a Supporting Vendor for the forum like IpadOne up there. That'll let you post your ads and help us feel good about supporting a company like yours that gives back to the community.

OP
W

woodguy32

iPF Noob
Reaction score
how does one become a support vendor?

heck I dont even know if these things wood sell to make it worthwhile.. it is after it is just a hobby.... pretty busy with the old time computer stuff..

one reason why I joined the forum.. to find out if there is a market out there..

be glad to help...iPad Forums..

thanks woodguy32

Most reactions

Latest posts