What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

**old ipad addicts**

BO555

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi guys just out of interest are there any users here who purchased the very first iPad when it was launched in 2010?

skimonkey

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Hi guys just out of interest are there any users here who purchased the very first iPad when it was launched in 2010?

Bo5....welcome.

We have delete several of your posts that were duplicates of this one. Please take the time to read our forum rules for posting duplicate messages. It's difficult to follow by members when there are multiple posts asking the same thing.

http://www.ipadforums.net/forum-rules-help-info/2119-forum-rules-everybody-please-read.html

Thanks,
Ski ~ iPadforums Moderator | iPhoneForums Moderator

Last edited:

Mickey330

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Oh, I purchased the first generation iPad. It was back in August 2010 and it took me that long, from launch, because I couldn't figure out why anyone would want one of those newfangled things! :D

I've moved on to an iPad 3 from that one (and am eagerly awaiting the release, and my subsequent purchase, of the iPad Air), but it was that first iPad that was my gateway "drug" to the Apple world. Now, I have an iPhone 5 and a newest generation Nano.

That original iPad was so magical (as they all are, IMNSHO). I still remember how amazed I was when I got it. And, it's still in use - my sister uses it every day and she's still thrilled with it.

Granted, it can only go to iOS 5.1.1 but it still is a wonderful device.

Marilyn

Elizellen

iPF Novice
Reaction score

There are quite a few of us still using the original Ipad.

As Santa brought me a mini last Christmas I only use mine when at home nowadays, as the mini fits my bag or pockets better so is more convenient when out and about, but I use my trusty original as my bedtime browser, TV watcher, radio/podcast listener, audio book listener, book reader, emailer, game player, etc every night and morning before getting out of bed.

Most reactions

Latest posts