What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Video Scrubbing

anonchi

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I love the way scrubbing is handled on the native video app. Its so intuitive and simple to use. Unfortunately, I never use the native video app because all my videos are in avi format. I use Buzzplayer to play all my videos, and it works fine, except the "halfspeed" and "fine" scrubbing feature isnt there. Is there any way I can add it? Any avi-playing apps that have it?

marcellus

iPF Noob
Reaction score
anonchi said:
I love the way scrubbing is handled on the native video app. Its so intuitive and simple to use. Unfortunately, I never use the native video app because all my videos are in avi format. I use Buzzplayer to play all my videos, and it works fine, except the "halfspeed" and "fine" scrubbing feature isnt there. Is there any way I can add it? Any avi-playing apps that have it?

Is there a way to scrub without all the stuff coming up on the screen and masking half the image?

Most reactions

Latest posts