What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Official Themed & Tweaked Screenshot Gallery

KaiHD

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Wha for? We weren't supposed to be able to access the filesystem in the first place, LOL.

- Sent from my Brand-New Jailbroken iPad 2! :D

RudyL90

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I think I like it best this way.
Bigify+ is a great app!

Attachments

• image-2127304928.png
    image-2127304928.png
    632 KB · Views: 500

Allforce

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I'm new here and for the life of me I can't figure out how to install some of these Winterboard themes you guys have shown off. I downloaded the app from Cydia, have it on my home screen, I downloaded a few themes from a search in Cydia but nothing really changes.

Is there a tutorial on these forums for this stuff? I really want to know how to customize this thing to high heaven.

OUTL4W

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Allforce said:
I'm new here and for the life of me I can't figure out how to install some of these Winterboard themes you guys have shown off. I downloaded the app from Cydia, have it on my home screen, I downloaded a few themes from a search in Cydia but nothing really changes.

Is there a tutorial on these forums for this stuff? I really want to know how to customize this thing to high heaven.

Are you referring to dreamboard or winterboard themes?

OUTL4W

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Allforce said:

After re-reading I noticed you asked about 'winterboard' themes...

Open winterboard and tick your desired theme under manage themes then respring. If themes look a lil wonky after repsring...you may have to turn off 'summerboard' in the 'winterboard' settings...

jeffsbarnes

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Lockinfo, sbsettings, 5 row black keyboard, graviboard

Which 5 row black keyboard are u using.... And what repo can I find it in? Thx!! :ipad-keyboard:

It's actually the black tweak I'm referring to.... I now have the 5 row keyboard.... Thx again!

Last edited:

KaiHD

iPF Noob
Reaction score
jeffsbarnes said:
Which 5 row black keyboard are u using.... And what repo can I find it in? Thx!! :ipad-keyboard:

It's actually the black tweak I'm referring to.... I now have the 5 row keyboard.... Thx again!

Just search for black keyboard in Cydia. It should be there. It's from ModMyi, I think.

- Sent from my Highly-Personalized jailbroken iPad 2! :D

gdgraham1

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Here's mine.

Sent from my iPad using iPF

Attachments

• image-1704469422.png
    image-1704469422.png
    1.3 MB · Views: 596
OP
f4780y

f4780y

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Djunknown said:
I can never get my folders like that they never seem to work for me anyone know how I can fix that

FolderFixer in Cydia. Download, run, and follow the 2 step process...

Hope that helps.

RudyL90

iPF Noob
Reaction score
TheRambler said:
Just been having a bit of fun recently with a few apps you guys have mentioned in this thread, this is a wallpaper from http://www.iPad-wallpapers.com, the icons have been altered with Bigify+ and also Iconoclasm. And in the top right we have OpenNotifier telling me App Store has updates I need to download.

Nice, love it. Spooky. :)
Bigify+ is really worthed the money, isn't it?

Most reactions