What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Official iPad Pre-order List

justdoit

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I placed an order for Store Pickup on iPad WiFi 64GB. Also got the confirmed email. Surprised to see that there is no Order# in the email. I think Store Pickups may not have any Order#s. Can someone verify this?
The reason I did the Store Pickup is - Delivery on Saturdays are not guaranteed and hence I want to stop by Apple store to pick it up before 3pm.

TheBaron

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I preordered a 32 GB WIFI model and the iPAD case. This is going to be a long 3 weeks for me :)

scottjl

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Well sadly I'm not going to pre-order. I can't decide between 3g and wifi only, or waiting now for the iPad 2.0. If it had a front-facing camera for video chat it would be a slam dunk. But my money stopped burning a hole in my pocket over the past few weeks. I have a feeling I'll walk into an Apple store the first week of April and walk out with a unit, so we'll see. But no pre-order as of right now.

Good luck to everyone who has pre-ordered! Hope you enjoy your new iPads!

lboehme

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Ordered the 64Gb 3G version. W68762486 ;)

Also, the case and alternate charger. Couldn't get the camera connection kit. Anyone know what's up with that?

Last edited:

leebase

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Preordered mine precisely at 7:30 central. Could not figure out how to order for pickup at the Apple Store (we have one near our house) - so I ordered delivery.

THEN I got the email from apple with the link to reserve one at the Apple Store -- so I reserved on too :)

Lee

OP
JohnnyApple

JohnnyApple

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Sweet guys, list updated. Those of you who pre-ordered but didn't post your order number, if you want it added to the list in post #2, you gotta post up the order #!

AbblePC

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Ordered online #W68743927

iPad 32G W
Case
Keyboard/Dock

Will order the others I need from sales rep at my shop, especially after we hear from him on whether or not we are selling them. He was not able to say for sure until after today. :ipad-keyboard::ipad-front::ipad-case:

My order was completed @ 9:25am

I also thought it would be cool with the OP list to show in icons the items people purchased with thier pre order.. like I showed iPad - Case- Keyboard Dock

Last edited:

Eeyore

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Pre-ordered this morning at 5:40 Pacific time. Order #W68728216. Got the 64GB 3G model with keyboard dock, extra cord, Applecare and case. Called Apple a few minutes ago about the camera accessory dongle and Darcy the CS rep said it wasn't available online yet. She said to check again in a few days and if it is available online to call the Apple phone number with your Order number and they can seamlessly add it to your pre-order.

All the best!

OP
JohnnyApple

JohnnyApple

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
List updated, keep em coming guys! If you know of any other sites where people may have been ordering an iPad, let em know about our list!

wot_fan

iPF Noob
Reaction score
It would be great to know when each order was placed too so we can get a rough idea how fast they are selling. According to my order history on apple's site, I ordered mine "Mar 12, 2010 at 05:33 AM PST - Order number W68719055".

Gremlin

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Yesterday, I ordered iPad 64GB 3G, Case, 10W Power adapter and the VGA adapter.

Most reactions

Latest posts