What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Odd Message on PC

bengun

iPF Noob
Reaction score
When I boot up my PC, I get this message from something called "AppleSyncNotifier.Exe" - the message reads: The procedure entry point sqlite3_wal_checkpoint could not be located in the dynamic link library SQLite3.dll. Any idea (a) what this means, and (b) how to correct it if indeed there is a problem?

Mickey330

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
What you've got going on is a problem with some (one? all?) of your dll files. A quick Google of the phrase "AppleSyncNotifier.exe" has revealed the following two posts from the Apple support. Maybe try one of their solutions? Here's the links:

https://discussions.apple.com/thread/2386119?start=45&tstart=0
https://discussions.apple.com/thread/2387547?threadID=2387547&tstart=0

If that doesn't help - have a Google yourself and see what other options/fixes may be out there. The comforting thing (?) is that it is not your iPad, it's your iTunes. So, there's that.

Now, I don't have this problem, so I can't tell you whether the info in the links will help. But, have a good read and maybe they'll be of some use to you. Good luck.

Marilyn

OP
B

bengun

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Thanks for that info - I'll try your suggestions today - thanks again...

OP
B

bengun

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Marily - had a chance to try the solution(s) you offered - the second one did the trick. Your instructions were spot on - I'm not the brightest guy when it comes to electronis, but your instructions were such that it was impossible to screw it up.

OP
B

bengun

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Marilyn - had a chance to try the solution(s) you offered - the second one did the trick. Your instructions were spot on - I'm not the brightest guy when it comes to electronics, but your instructions were such that they were impossible to screw up. Many thanks for your assistance - Glen Berry...

Most reactions

Latest posts