What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Obsessive ipad case buyer here!

Fat Mans Pants

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Does anybody know where to get really funky designed covers? Like with cool pictures or fun things on it? For a guy? I know the iPhone has a plethora of fun covers, but all i can seem to find for the ipad is general same same sort of stuff.

therealriley

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Fat Mans Pants said:
Does anybody know where to get really funky designed covers? Like with cool pictures or fun things on it? For a guy? I know the iPhone has a plethora of fun covers, but all i can seem to find for the ipad is general same same sort of stuff.

There's plenty on eBay, just search for custom iPad case. Many offer a service to design your own.

Attachments

• image-1790513180.jpg
    image-1790513180.jpg
    47.3 KB · Views: 271
  • image-2839521321.jpg
    image-2839521321.jpg
    40.7 KB · Views: 304

mrcupu

iPF Noob
Reaction score
is there any case that combination of tough case and waterproof too because so far i only get gumdrop but it cant submerged even for a 5 centimeters i think

AQ_OC

iPF Novice
Reaction score
is there any case that combination of tough case and waterproof too because so far i only get gumdrop but it cant submerged even for a 5 centimeters i think

Are you planning to go scuba driving with your iPad? If so, you should get one of those Hero3 camera and record that experience, made a video, and post here! Would love to see that.

mrcupu

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Are you planning to go scuba driving with your iPad? If so, you should get one of those Hero3 camera and record that experience, made a video, and post here! Would love to see that.

not planning to scuba but need waterproof and shockproof ipad case so that kids can enjoy it in the kiddie pool and too bad hero3 camera too expensive cost almost same as ipad mini although different functions :D

AQ_OC

iPF Novice
Reaction score
not planning to scuba but need waterproof and shockproof ipad case so that kids can enjoy it in the kiddie pool and too bad hero3 camera too expensive cost almost same as ipad mini although different functions :D

I hear you on the camera. I want one of those things, but they are pricey.

Iris4

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Get a Lifeproof case I have one for my iPhone and they are great. Well worth the money.

mrcupu

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Get a Lifeproof case I have one for my iPhone and they are great. Well worth the money.

after i calculate i need to spend around $275 for the lifeproof case lifejacket strap and invisible shield to protect my $1000 ipad 3 is there any other cheaper tough cases such as lifeproof although that one is so perfect almost ;)

AQ_OC

iPF Novice
Reaction score
after i calculate i need to spend around $275 for the lifeproof case lifejacket strap and invisible shield to protect my $1000 ipad 3 is there any other cheaper tough cases such as lifeproof although that one is so perfect almost ;)

Wow...it needs to be perfect for that kind of dough.

mdholm

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I used to buy a lot of iPad (and iPhone cases) but I found one from iFrogz (Summit) that I've been very happy with. It fits nicely, and has a stylus loop at the top. If you go searching for it, go to Amazon; they are less expensive there.

Iris4

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Unless you actually want it to float you wouldn't need the life jacket and the invisible shield is absolute overkill. It's watertight to 6 foot as far as I know and the cover is build like a tank. ( just not as bulky :) )

OP
applechick

applechick

iPF Noob
Reaction score
noelmcgrath said:
I get new cases for my iPad every pay day got loads

Haha! We probably could have another iPad or two for all we spend on cases......

mrcupu

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Unless you actually want it to float you wouldn't need the life jacket and the invisible shield is absolute overkill. It's watertight to 6 foot as far as I know and the cover is build like a tank. ( just not as bulky :) )

well now its my intention to get those set and its been long time i wanted zagg because in my country although ipad cost a thou there is only 2 types of screen protector available here which 5 dollar worth of screen protector and zagg;)

Most reactions

Latest posts