What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Obsessive ipad case buyer here!

applechick

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Anyone else have with too many iPad cases- like me!? I think I have a problem!

KevinJS

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
My poison is golf bags. I have about six, and justification for buying every one.

Sent from my iPhone using iPF

Little One

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Will you share some od those justifications? :p

iPad "3", 32GB, Wifi, White

OP
applechick

applechick

iPF Noob
Reaction score
My problem is once I find something I really like, I want all of the colors. It's an addiction.......,,

HappyPelican

iPF Novice
Reaction score
I'm pretty bad myself. Between both iPads, I have about 7 cases:eek: If you really want to see some amazing cases, head over to Etsy. There are some beautiful handmade cases:)

Last edited:

AQ_OC

iPF Novice
Reaction score
I have quite a few because i am picky about my case. I had settled on the garrison by Bodyguardz, but now the strap is starting to get funky and now I'm starting to think I need another one still.

RedRaider

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Website
www.rrtech.net
Well I currently have the SNUGG case and like it a lot for a more professional look while working. But I have several more inbound from Amazon (gotta love Prime), Seidio Active, Red leather Smart Cover and a Black Speck SmartShell.

Spyderchic11

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Anyone else have with too many iPad cases- like me!? I think I have a problem!

I too have way too many cases! I will get bored with just one case. My collection include 4 Yoobao cases (Red, Yellow, Tan and Purple), 2 Invellop cases (Orange and White). I also have matching styluses! I'm glad to learn I am not the only one!

Martin777

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Good lord, now I feel totally case inadequate. I know I probably should get one... but I've yet to choose which, and then it got all confusing because there was far too much choice. I feel like I'm inappropriately skinny dipping :eek:

OP
applechick

applechick

iPF Noob
Reaction score
luckylisa777 said:
I'm also addicted to cases for my Ipad and Iphone. I think I got about 20-30 in total. I keep changing the case almost every week. Recently, I found one stylish case called "Versabook'' from Evio, ordered one immediately. I really can't wait to see my new coat for my Ipad.

Same here

gzigoris

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I only have two cases. the first one I bought for my iPad 2 from GUMDROP. it was solid protection but I didn't like the screen cover. Now I have a Saddleback leather case for my iPad 3(?). this is one tough case in a dark coffee shade. For you that have to have all the different colors or shades you are in luck as I think this cover only comes in four different leather dyes.

Spyderchic11

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I'm also addicted to cases for my Ipad and Iphone. I think I got about 20-30 in total. I keep changing the case almost every week. Recently, I found one stylish case called "Versabook'' from Evio, ordered one immediately. I really can't wait to see my new coat for my Ipad.
Wow! You have me beat! I had my husband and daughter read your post to prove my addiction wasn't so bad! I just bought another case last night. I know...I need help

oleyellabuck

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Me! *raises hand* I totally need to find a better place to spend my money.

The funny part is, after buying all those cases, I've just gone back to the Apple Smart cover along with a Caudabe cover for the back. Nice and simple. Should've just saved hundreds and stuck with this combo. Ahhh, but where would the fun be in that, right?

Looking forward to starting the process over with the iPad mini. lol

Most reactions

Latest posts