What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

O2 3G wifi

Doncaosdelanada

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi

I've signed up for an o2 3G tariff. As a result i have unlimited wifi the Cloud and BT Openzone hotspots. As yet I've only used my own wifi and o2 3G. So how does this work? Do I need a cloud and bt openzone account or does it pick it up automatically?

petermillard

iPF Noob
Reaction score
When you're in range of a hotspot it'll pick it up and give you the option to log-in - you only have to do this once. Been a while since I did this on my iPhone, but I'm pretty sure the log-in was just a case of entering the phone number of the device you're on i.e. The sim card number.

HTH Pete

godcape

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Yes, If you select BT Openzone wifi first time, open the safari and goes to BT Openzone site and input your mobile phone number. Next time it connect automatically.
But BT Openzone is rubbish. Often does not connect and get error.

King Hal

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Agreed, BTOpenzone is often terrible and generally very slow. However, O2 3G can at times be impressively fast.

godcape

iPF Noob
Reaction score
O2 has BT openzone and Clouds.
BT Openzone is very bad.
Never able to connect even registered.
But Clouds is sometimes very good and fast.

Most reactions

Latest posts