What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Now What??

Kenworth

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Hi all,
Noticed this problem when I added 3.1.2. Now it’s 3.1.3 with the same issue.
Drafts take an unbelievably long time to “arrive” in the drafts folder.
Same with the “sent” folder .
Example......I made up an e-mail at 6:32pm.
It didn’t show up in the Drafts folder till 6:55pm!!

This is common now. Never happened with the IOS 12’s. Arrived immediately. Started with the IOS 13’s!!
Anyone know what the heck is going on??
Thanks, Ken.....

NSquirrel

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Hope that I am not off topic-I assume you are talking about mail.

I have noticed since updating to ios13.2.2 how long it takes to receive emails. I have one iPad and 2 iphones on the same AppleID. If I hear an incoming mail ping on one I am not using, I ‘pull down’ on the subject list and the new mail used to arrive instantly on my device. No longer. Mail says that it is checking for mail, but it takes ages to arrive.

I thought it may be a gmail problem, but perhaps not.

PrismStudios

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Website
www.prism-studios.org
No issues here...... 13. BJ 2.2aeems to have skipped a few numbers, but otherwise , it’s fine. My Godaddy account is messed up. But had been forever! I can only send mail from that address by actually getting online and accessing my workspace webmail , and sending from there! Go Daddy has no idea what is going on, and I’ve had 2 techs hang up on me! Weird..........

Most reactions