What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

NOVA - fps. Good game so far

kravdog

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I'm not a huge gamer, but decided to buy this one and after about half an hour, I'm glad that I did.

Controls take a little getting used to, but over all, very fun. I really like the fact that the game saves your progress very frequently, so you can just pick up and play for 5 - 10 min and then resume later.

Prettty good for $10... Anyone else play this one yet?

gentlefury

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I grabbed it and played thru some of it. Looks exactly like th iPhone version, so hopefully they update the graphics a bit having the device in hand.

norman1294

iPF Noob
Reaction score
saving NOVA

I cannot figure out how to save the game. I get messages like "progress saved" on the first level, but when I quit and start the game again there is no option to continue, only to start a new game. It's very frustrating. Do you have to go through an entire level for it to save?

keroro1979

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Nope, there should be a continue game option on the main menu. Maybe try reinstalling it?

I have the iPod version which I use on the iPad, and the graphics are still pretty good. I never spent much time on it because it was too awkward to control, but it's so much better on the iPad. It controls a lot better than the dessert combat game -it's a lot faster and more responsive.

Bremen

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Website
www.bremencole.com
Great game, I got the iPhone version for .99 and run it on my iPad.....

When you boot up the game, the top selection should be "continue"... if not then something is for sure wrong with the install.....

CharlieiPadUset

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Saving the game

I could save my progress but I couldn't get the continue option on the main menu. I deleted the free, eval version of NOVA from the iPad and after I'd carried out a full restart of the iPad, the Continue option appeared and worked fine.

Great game, really atmospheric and highly addictive.

Most reactions

Latest posts