What's new

Nothing will install in Cydia

AvaMoore

iPF Noob
Joined
Jul 20, 2011
Messages
156
Reaction score
1
I'm not sure what has happened since this morning and last night, but nothing will install in Cydia. Everything was working fine until today. I tried to install a few different things, the little dos style window pops up, it says "running" as normal, then nothing happens. I have to then cancel the install. Any ideas what might be causing it?
 
Your non-default sources might have server downtime. Try closing Cydia all the way in the tasker. And relaunch. If not, reset network settings in Settings. That should do the trick.
 
And if the above mentioned still doesn't work, try to do the soft and hard restart.
 
thanks for the help guys, managed to fix it. just turned my ipad off and on lol. "that old chestnut".
 
i did! but nothing happened.i think it just wanted a bit of attention lol
 

Most reactions

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom