What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

not satisfied with any of the Ipad case so i set out to make my own

IpadOne

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Sleek stand

I bought a plane ticket to china and now i am in my hotel on my computer in Guangzhou China

thanks everyone Ipads will revolutionalize the way we do things

Tim criticize the competitor is not a good marketing point :D

Welcome in Guangzhou, is also one of the place where i live

Last edited:

DG~X

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Welcome to the forums!!:) Hope you enjoy the site!

OP
I

ipadmaster

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I understand but all im trying to do is help people find a case they need so they dont have to spend there money buying 5 cases before they find a good one.

Thankyou for your response

and thankyou to everyone else that is welcoming me here

iDan

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Welcome to the forum Tim and good luck with your case venture! Keep us informed on your progress.

largefarva

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Welcome to these forums Tim. You're case definitely sounds interesting...is there any way to get some pics of it?

On a side note.....Ipadone....please stop attacking competitors. Anyone who comes to these forums with a new idea, product, or website...you're always there telling them not to do this or that. If anyone is guilty of stepping on toes of competitors, it would be you. You don't see anyone else resorting to these tactics....probably a good reason they're getting business and you're not (well it would probably be the case if you're website was actually open). So please quit with the accusations and tongue-in-cheek insults....I guarantee you that continuing to do so will only drive consumers like me away from your website....if it ever opens.

gentlefury

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I really like the apple case...it is pretty perfectly designed to suit the device...but there is always room for competition.

IpadOne

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Welcome to these forums Tim. You're case definitely sounds interesting...is there any way to get some pics of it?

On a side note.....Ipadone....please stop attacking competitors. Anyone who comes to these forums with a new idea, product, or website...you're always there telling them not to do this or that. If anyone is guilty of stepping on toes of competitors, it would be you. You don't see anyone else resorting to these tactics....probably a good reason they're getting business and you're not (well it would probably be the case if you're website was actually open). So please quit with the accusations and tongue-in-cheek insults....I guarantee you that continuing to do so will only drive consumers like me away from your website....if it ever opens.

In case if you don’t notice, have a smiley ( :D ) after my sentence …

for the rest of your comment i prefer to don’t reply

Have a good day

Last edited:

Most reactions