What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

"Not Charging" .....hmmmmm....???

IPADfreak90

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I think that a complete discharge and a slow recharge is probably good for the battery occasionally.....maybe once a month. At least that's the case for most Lithium Ion Batteries.[/QUOTE said:
yep thts ryt i read it in da guide book for ipad.

IPADfreak90

iPF Noob
Reaction score
That's really good to know. Several guys here at work sync their iPhone to their laptop.....and complain about how long it takes to charge....they will be happy about this!

I think that a complete discharge and a slow recharge is probably good for the battery occasionally.....maybe once a month. At least that's the case for most Lithium Ion Batteries.

the reason i got excited was that da place where i live suffers frequent power shortage! so the electricity comes for like an hour and then 4 avg of 3 hrs its CUT-OFF!!!:mad:

i also bought a backup battery dock for ipad rated 5000mA for 30 dollars! and BOY! I wasted my money! its charging time was 10 freaky hrs
and charged the ipad upto 20%!!!! really pissed me off!

Most reactions

Latest posts